The acquisition or sale of a property is an extremely important step, which is why we accompany you offering you free legal, tax-related, urban development and other advice, essential for the security of all transactions and building operations. To this effect, we will be delighted to provide advice in the folllowing areas :
Whether for the sale or purchase of a property, our team accompanies you in each step of your project, and in particular:
– The acquisition/sale of property assets or companies mainly investing in real estate;
– Property financing: advice on financing operations (mortgage guarantees, collateral, surety bonds…);
– Town planning, property development and promotion.
FAMILY LAW & ASSET MANAGEMENT
Our team is at your disposal to assist you and define your asset management strategies;
– Civil and tax-related optimization of the transmission of family assets;
– Advice prior to the acquisition of properties, particularly with regard to their future transmission;
– Reorganization of family assets (legal and tax audist, apportionment, donation, marriage contracts, change of matrimonial regime, PACS civil solidarity pact, declaration of nonseizability…).
Located at the heart of a hub attracting international investment, L’Exploreur accompanies you in :
– Civil and tax-related optimization of investment in France for non-residents;
– Civil and tax-related optimization of the transmission of family assets with an international dimension;
– Determination of the law applicable to the matrimonial regime, and the case for drawing up a marriage contract within an international context;
– Liquidation and distribution of assets within an international context;
– ISF (Wealth Tax) declarations.
Our team will also be pleased to put you in touch with excellent legal specialists: notaries, sollicitors/lawyers, auctioneers, bailiffs, and others qualified to meet your requirements with rigour and professionalism.
La loi sur les monuments historiques date du 31 décembre 1913. Elle fut instaurée pour inciter les propriétaires et investisseurs …
La loi de finances de 2015 introduit deux nouveaux articles au Code Général des Impôts, l’ article 790 H pour …
Following a review of Article 4 of the Finance Law 2015 in its first reading at the National Assembly, providing …