337 m2 – propriété historique – Le Canadel
This mythical property, classified as a remarkable villa, was built in 1911 by Rolls-Royce at the request of Sir Henry Royce.
At 200 meters from the sea, enjoying a sublime view of all living and reception rooms, the house is located on a hillside on the west side of a Mediterranean park of 14 712 m2..
The villa was perfectly renovated by the famous decorator Henri Garelli, respecting the original elements: Iroko wood English balconies, handmade Aubagne terracotta balusters, Oregon pitch pine flooring, ceiling and ceiling. staff cornice, terracotta terracotta terraces, outdoor lighting Roger Pradier copper … It develops 274 m² on three levels: Ground floor, entrance hall, summer lounge, winter lounge, dining room , independent kitchen, office and laundry; on the ground floor, two complete suites; upstairs, three full suites with large terrace and panoramic sea view.
A heated pool 13 meters long by 6 meters wide with terraces, solarium and fountain are located to the west of the villa.
The park is laid out in various terraces accessible by pedestrian paths, the retaining walls are in stone of the ground and a belvedere on the high part of the property gives you a panoramic sight on the sea and the islands of Or.
A caretaker’s house of 50 m² with living room, kitchen, suite and terrace, and a large double garage at the entrance to the park, complete the house.
For history lovers by the sea …
Prix : Price Upon RequestContact us
“Chercher la perfection en tout. Prendre le meilleur de ce qui existe et l’améliorer. Et quand rien n’existe, le concevoir” Sir Henry Royce